She, My Friend and I

Watch The Wonder Years episodes online
The Wonder Years  - Season 3 - Episode 13 - She, My Friend and I


About this "The Wonder Years" episode:
The Wonder Years - "She, My Friend and I" is the 13th episode of season 3 and it was aired in February 6, 1990.
When Paul gets dumped by Carla, Kevin wants to help his brokenhearted friend get his self-confidence back. Kevin convinces Winnie to ask Paul out on a date, but after going out three times, things take an unexpected turn when Paul actually starts liking Winnie, making Kevin jealous. Winnie doesn't feel the same way and tells Paul she still likes Kevin, but to keep it a secret. Kevin finds out and goes to Winnie's house to say that he knows she's "crazy about him", only to get the door slammed in his face. (This is the first two-part episode that has the text, "to be continued..." at the end of it.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment