Hiroshima, Mon Frere

Watch The Wonder Years episodes online
The Wonder Years  - Season 2 - Episode 08 - Hiroshima, Mon Frere


About this "The Wonder Years" episode:
The Wonder Years - "Hiroshima, Mon Frere" is the 8th episode of season 2 and it was aired in February 15, 1989.Wayne's bullying goes way too far when he tortures and kills Kevin and Paul's hamster test subject of an experiment for science class. That incident lead to an outburst from Kevin which although did emotionally hurt Wayne, it finally led to a change in Wayne's attitude towards bullying Kevin.


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU KEVIN YOU CUTES

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I'M SO SORRY I LOVE DISHY BABY MORE OOO MY KEVIN <33333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who's this who stole my dishy from me?

      Delete
  3. На 4:00 видно что по задумке режиссера Джош и Фред должны были посмотреть друг на друга, но Джош забыл и Фред дважды оглядывается

    ReplyDelete